Experience what it’s like to interact with exotic marine animals during Atlantis’ Ultimate Trainer for a fun-filled Education day-long program. Work alongside professional animal trainers and Aquarists as you interact with dolphins, sharks and rays. This customized and thrilling experience brings you behind the scenes to learn what it takes to care for over 50,000 sea animals. It’s the “ultimate” day of discovery and fun! A personal photographer will be assigned to capture all of your memories, along with a wetsuit, personal locker, and beach towel provided to you. You’ll also enjoy all-day access to Dolphin Cay’s luxurious private beach.
Book in advance of your arrival and receive special pricing.
Work alongside professional animal trainers and Aquarists as you interact with dolphins, sharks and rays.
Spend a Day with a Marine Mammal Specialist and Aquarist
- Experience customized dolphin training sessions.
- Come in contact with and feed predatory nurse sharks and experience their feeding behavior.
- Hand-feed gentle cownose stingrays in waist deep water, then snorkel in the Seagrapes Lagoon with the stingrays and hundreds of other tropical fish and sharks.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of our world-class facilities and animal hospital to learn the basics of animal care, feeding and diagnostics.
- Enjoy lunch with an Atlantis Marine Specialist in Cascades outdoor restaurant at The Cove Atlantis.
- You'll receive a gift bag complete with snorkel gear, fish guide and Ultimate Trainer for a Day T-shirt.
- Memorable moments and special images from your day will be captured by a personal professional photographer and downloaded to a flash drive that's yours to keep.
Must be 10 years or older. Participants must be in good physical condition. Guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a paid “Trainer for a Day” adult as part of the program. Wetsuits, personal lockers, beach towels and lunch is provided.
Exclusive private Ultimate Trainer for a Day experiences are available upon request.
To ensure the safety of our animals, personal cameras (including those in cellphones or other electronic devices) cannot be used during your program.