Limited to just 12 children (two groups of six), this exciting experience is for kids ages 6 – 10 and must be in good physical condition and does not mind getting wet. Children must wear appropriate swim trunks, t-shirt, personal lockers, beach towels. Lunch with non-alcoholic refreshments is provided.
- This interaction takes place in multiple areas of the resort and requires some walking and getting wet.
- Limited to just 12 kids (two groups of 6)
- 4 hour experience which includes lunch with Atlantis Marine Mammal Specialists and Aquarists
- Daily from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
- Feed fish, experience the fish hospital, care for turtles, meet dolphins and birds
- Discover fun filled facts for an unforgettable learning experience
- Memorable moments throughout the day captured by our personal professional photographers all downloaded on a 1GB flash drive.
Proof of age required.
Availability is limited so book early to ensure a personal and unique experience as this popular experience fills up quickly.
Exclusive private Jr TFAD experiences are available upon request.
To ensure the safety of our animals, personal cameras (including those in cellphones or other electronic devices) cannot be used during your program.