Pilates In Paradise is a fully equipped STOTT PILATES® studio located within the Atlantis Resort Fitness Center. The Pilates method is a series of mat and equipment based exercises that improve flexibility, strength, balance and body awareness. Whether you are looking for group classes for a great workout or you need a private lesson for that special attention to your problem areas, our trainers are ready to meet your needs. All of our trainers are required to be trained in the STOTT PILATES® method, the leader in the Pilates Industry. Learn More
The Pilates Studio is also a licensed studio for BarreAmped®. The Barre Method is a non-impact form of exercise that works the major muscle groups from head to toe to complete exhaustion allowing for quick results right where you want them. Join us in this increasingly popular group class or schedule your own private group of 3 or more today!!
- The recently expanded 10,000 sq. ft. Fitness Facility has added two movement studios for spinning, yoga and Pilates classes, a wellness area, and full gym. Our cardio equipment features the latest in technology, with personal LCD TVs and sound system with headphones. We offer a wide selection of strength training machines and free weights, and plenty of space for stretching.
- A grass courtyard and yoga pavilion overlook a 4-lane, 25 meter lap pool with chaise lounges, perfect for outdoor fitness and relaxation.
- The Pro Shop offers a full line of Atlantis sports apparel for purchase. Rental tennis racquets and lessons with the pro are also available.
- Separate male and female locker rooms with relaxation lounge, steam chambers, showers and amenities are included with your Day Pass.
DAY PASSES ENTITLE GUESTS TO THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Daily Aerobic Classes
- Male/Female Steam Chambers
- Relaxation Lounge and refreshments
- Lap Pool
- Male/Female Lockers
- Male/Female shower and amenities
- Cardio T.V. & Sound System with Head Phones
PERSONAL TRAINER RATES
One-on-One, 60 minutes - $84.00
One-on-One, Three 60-minute sessions - $240.00
Two Guests, 60 minutes - $99.00
Three Guests, 60 minutes - $109.00
Four Guests, 60-minutes - $119.00
Guests must be 16 years of age to enter the Fitness Center.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily 6:00am – 8:00pm
242-363-3000, ext. 65246