Spend a Day with a Marine Mammal Specialist and Aquarist
- Experience customized dolphin training sessions, including our exclusive double dorsal tow and signature Dolphin “foot push”.
- Come in contact with and feed predatory nurse sharks and experience their unique feeding behavior.
- Hand-feed gentle cownose stingrays in waist deep water, then snorkel in the Seagrapes Lagoon with the stingrays and hundreds of other tropical fish and sharks.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of our world-class facilities and animal hospital to learn the basics of animal care, feeding and diagnostics.
- Enjoy lunch with an Atlantis Marine Specialist in Mosaic Restaurant at The Cove Atlantis.
- You'll receive a gift bag complete with snorkel gear, fish guide and Ultimate Trainer for a Day T-shirt.
- Memorable moments and special images from your day will be captured by a personal professional photographer and downloaded to a flash drive that's yours to keep.
Participants must be in good physical condition and be at least 10 years old.
Guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a paid “Trainer for a Day” adult as part of the program. Wetsuits, personal lockers, beach towels, – lunch with non-alcoholic refreshments are provided.
Exclusive private Ultimate Trainer for a Day experiences are available upon request.
To ensure the safety of our animals, personal cameras (including those in cellphones or other electronic devices) cannot be used during your program.