Spend a Day with a Marine Mammal Specialist
- Experience customized dolphin and sea lion training sessions, including our exclusive double dorsal tow and signature Dolphin “foot push”.
- Come in contact with and feed predatory nurse sharks and experience their unique feeding behavior.
- Hand-feed gentle cownose stingrays in waist deep water, then snorkel in the Seagrapes Lagoon with the stingrays and hundreds of other tropical fish and sharks.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of our world-class facilities and animal hospital to learn the basics of animal care, feeding and diagnostics.
- Enjoy lunch with an Atlantis Marine Specialist in Mosaic Restaurant at The Cove Atlantis.
All-inclusive Day with a Sea Animal Trainer & Professional Photographer
- You'll receive a gift bag complete with snorkel gear, fish guide and Ultimate Trainer for a Day T-shirt.
- Memorable moments and special images from your day will be captured by a personal professional photographer and downloaded to a 1GB flash drive that's yours to keep.
Participants must be in good physical condition and be at least 10 years old.
Guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a paid “Trainer for a Day” adult as part of the program. Wetsuits, personal lockers, beach towels, and non-alcoholic refreshments are provided.
To ensure the safety of our animals, personal cameras (including those in cellphones or other electronic devices) cannot be used during your program.