Boasting 141-acres of water rides and pools, Aquaventure is the largest water park in the Caribbean. The Current has waves over four-feet-high and also features high speed rapids.
Guests must be at least 48 inches tall to ride water slides. For guests under 48” we have a great children’s pool play area – Splashers – designed with the youngest in mind so no one will get left out!
- Wristbands are required and can be obtained at any outdoor “Towel Hut” within Aquaventure.
- Life jackets are provided free of charge.
- Sandals or water shoes are strongly recommended - the Carribean sunshine heats-up our pathways.
- Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Eastern Hemisphere and is designed to be a multi-day experience.
- Lockers are available for daily rental at the Aquaventure Hospitality Center to secure personal items. In addition, pool safes are located on some of the lounge chairs within Aquaventure.
- For those guests looking for a more private experience within Aquaventure, book an Aquaventure private cabana that provides food and drink service, refrigerator, personal safe, fan and more! The cabanas are just steps from our legendary pools and water attractions.
For your own personal safety, please follow the complete set of rules posted at all pools, water slides, lagoons and beaches. Exercise caution when walking around pool decks as wet surfaces may be slippery. Please do not run. Beach, sand, and deck surfaces may be hot. Wearing shoes, sandals or "aqua socks" is strongly recommended, especially for children of all ages. Guests with visible injuries (i.e. casts, bandages, etc.) are not permitted to ride the slides. Please remove all jewelry, watches and eyewear before riding the slides. Do not place valuables in swimsuit pockets.
Day passes are available for purchase at the Discover Atlantis desk in Coral Towers or click here. Space is limited.
Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by an Adult 18 years or older.