The Atlantis, Paradise Island Hurricane Guarantee (the “Hurricane Guarantee”) ensures that you can purchase your vacation with confidence.
In the event that a hurricane watch or warning is issued by the United States’ National Hurricane Center within fourteen (14) days prior to your date of arrival for either your travel origin city or for New Providence, The Bahamas, guests with confirmed reservations can cancel your reservation up to the moment of scheduled departure. You then have the option to rebook your vacation without penalties for a stay to be completed within one (1) year of the original arrival date, subject to the following terms and conditions:
You must rebook your trip within sixty (60) days from the original arrival date.
If you do not rebook your trip within sixty (60) days from the original date, you will incur a minimum fee equal to the charge for the first two room nights, plus any applicable taxes and surcharges assessed by the Resort. Non-refundable room rate bookings will be charged the full cost of the room, plus any applicable taxes and surcharges assessed by the Resort for the entire length of stay.
- The rebooked vacation must be completed within one (1) year of the original arrival date.
- Name changes on the reservation are not permitted.
- Rebookings are subject to availability and blackout periods may apply.
- If the cost of the new reservation exceeds the cost of the original reservation, you are responsible for any additional cost, which shall be paid at the time of booking. Reservations will be booked at current prevailing rates for the nights rebooked and number of guests included in the rebooking.
- If the cost of the new reservation is less than the original reservation, the balance will be forfeited.
- Airfare credits and transfers included in the original booking will not be counted toward the rebooking under this Hurricane Guarantee.
- This is not available to guests who have already arrived at Atlantis, Paradise Island, whose trip may be cut short by a hurricane or tropical storm.
- Other terms and conditions may apply to the rebooking.
- This policy is for individual travel only who booked directly with Atlantis, Paradise Island and does not apply to group bookings.
- Airline ticket holders are subject to airlines' policies and guidelines.
- If you purchased travel insurance, you may have additional hurricane coverage options available to you. Please check with the insurance provider directly to determine what those options are.
- Confirmed guests who wish to cancel their reservation under this Hurricane Guarantee must contact their travel professional who booked their vacation package directly and specifically reference this Hurricane Guarantee policy.
- The Hurricane Guarantee may be subject to change or may be discontinued without notice.