For Travel 1/1/15 – 1/2/16
THREE COURSE DINING PLAN
Prices from $99.00 per Adult
(Age 12 and older),
$43.00 per Child (Age 7 to 11), per day.
Dinner includes a choice of
appetizer, entrée and a dessert.
TWO COURSE DINING PLAN
Prices from $85.00 per Adult
(Age 12 and older),
$38.00 per Child (Age 7 to 11), per day.
Dinner includes a choice of
appetizer or dessert and entrée.
Children 6 years and under eat FREE with a purchase of an adult dining plan.
*Price is inclusive of VAT
Breakfast and Dinner Buffet Daily at:
Marketplace - Royal Towers or Seagrapes - Beach Tower
Or Continental Breakfast at:
Plato's Lounge - Royal Towers
Or A La Carte Breakfast at:
Olives - Casino, Murray's Deli - Marina Village
Or A La Carte Dining at:
Virgil's BBQ - Coral Towers, Murray's Delicatessen - Marina Village, Marina Pizzeria - Marina Village, Marketplace - Royal Towers,
Seagrapes - Beach Tower, Bimini Road - Marina Village or The Point Restaurant & Bar - Harborside
A La Carte Dining Includes:
One appetizer or soup or salad, one entrée, one dessert and beverages below:
Coffee /Tea (Iced or Hot), Milk, Fountain Soda/Juice, Lemonade, Fruit Punch
Coffee/Tea (Iced or Hot), Milk, Fountain Soda/Juices, Lemonade, Fruit Punch
The following items are NOT included in the dining plan:
- Gratuity - Lunch - Kosher meals - Room Service
The following beverages are NOT included in the dining plan:
* Alcoholic beverages * Sports drinks * Bottled Water
* Canned beverages * Bottled beverages
*Not available for Cove and Reef guests. Cove and Reef guests must purchase the Reef and Cove Dining Plan.
DINING PLANS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dining Plan rates and features are valid for new bookings and travel February 25, 2015 through January 02, 2016 and are subject to change without notice.
- A 7.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the cost of these dining plans.
- The 3 Course VDP, 2 Course VDP, 3 Course ADP and 2 Course ADP are available to guests staying in the Beach Tower, Coral Towers, Royal Towers and Harborside Resort at Atlantis.
- All dining plans must be booked a minimum of 3 days prior to arrival, purchased for a minimum of 2-nights and for the duration of the guest stay. Plans begin with dinner on the night of arrival and end with breakfast on the day of departure.
- The mandatory 15% gratuity is not included in the price of these dining plans and will be automatically posted based on the actual daily dining checks, not the cost of the plan.
- Lunch and Kosher meals are not available on dining plans.
- All persons sharing a room (adults & children) must purchase the same dining plan. Guests 12 years and older are considered adults and are required to purchase the same dining plan as their parents.
- Children 7 to 11 years of age are required to purchase the child's version of the Dining Plan their parents are participating in, and they must select from the Children's Menu. If they select from the full menu, they will be charged at full price.
- Children 6 and under eat free when dining with parents on a dining plan only. Gratuities for the value of those meals will be posted to the guest check. They must select from the children’s menu in restaurants that offer them. Should children choose to order from the full menu, they will be charged at adult retail prices.
- Children ages 6 and older are welcome at Mesa Grill, Casa D’Angelo and Café Martinique, however, neither high chairs or booster seats are available at these restaurants.
- Dinner reservations are required for Mesa Grill, Bahamian Club, Casa D’Angelo, Carmine’s, Chop Stix, Seafire Steakhouse, Café Martinique, Olives and Virgil’s BBQ. It is strongly recommended that reservations be made in advance of arrival over high-demand travel periods. To avoid the $50.00 per person “no show” fee, reservations must be cancelled by 4pm on the day of the reservation. Dinner reservations are no longer required at Bimini Road.
- Toll free dining reservations may be made in advance of guest arrival by calling 1.888.526.0386 from the USA. An active room reservation is required.
- The value of unused meals are non-refundable, may not be redeemed at non-participating restaurants or in conjunction with room service orders.
- To ensure a seamless check-out experience, please request separate checks when dining with persons from other rooms.
- Coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas & juices, iced tea, lemonade and fruit punch are included for both breakfast and dinner. Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and canned or bottled beverages are not included.
- Restaurant hours of operation, openings, restaurant names and participating restaurants are subject to change without notice. Surcharges may apply to some menu items.
- Dining plans are not applicable to groups.
- Changes, revisions and cancellations must be confirmed separately.
- Dining attire guidelines exist for all restaurants.