For Travel 8/11/16 – 7/31/17
$96.00 per Adult
(Age 12 and older), per day
KIDS EAT FREE (11 & under)
This is a two course dining plan.
Dinner includes a choice of
appetizer or dessert and entrée.
Children 11 years and under eat FREE with a purchase of an adult dining plan.
*Price is inclusive of VAT and mandatory 15% gratuity.
Breakfast and Dinner Buffet Daily at:
Poseidon's Table - Royal Towers
Or Continental Breakfast at:
Plato's - Royal Towers
Or A La Carte Breakfast at:
Olives - Casino, Murray's Deli - Marina Village
A La Carte Dining at:
Virgil's BBQ - Coral Towers, Murray's Delicatessen - Marina Village, Marina Pizzeria - Marina Village,
Poseidon's Table - Royal Towers, Bimini Road - Marina Village, The Point Restaurant & Bar - Harborside,
The Village Burger Shack - Marina Village
A La Carte Dining Includes:
One appetizer or soup or salad, one entrée, one dessert and beverages below:
Coffee /Tea (Iced or Hot), Milk, Fountain Soda/Juice, Lemonade, Fruit Punch
Coffee/Tea (Iced or Hot), Milk, Fountain Soda/Juices, Lemonade, Fruit Punch
The following items are NOT included in the dining plan:
Lunch - Kosher meals - Room Service
The following beverages are NOT included in the dining plan:
* Alcoholic beverages * Sports drinks * Bottled Water
* Canned beverages * Bottled beverages
The following restaurants are NOT included in the dining plan:
Snack Carts Jamba Juice
Dune Nobu Starbucks
*Not available for Cove and Reef guests. Cove and Reef guests must purchase the Reef and Cove Dining Plan.
All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together at the same time and at the same restaurant.
Please request separate checks when dining with others not on your meal plan.
DINING PLANS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dining Plan rates and features are valid for new bookings from August 11, 2016 – December 20, 2016 for travel August 11, 2016 – July 31, 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
- A 7.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) and mandatory 15% gratuity are included in the cost of these dining plans.
- Lunch and Kosher meals are not available on dining plans.
- The 2-Course Value Dining Plan (VDP) and Three-Course Atlantis Dining Plan (ADP) are available to guests staying in the Beach Tower, Coral Towers, Royal Towers and Harborside Resort at Atlantis.
- The 3-Course Reef/Cove Dining Plan (RCP) is available to guests staying at The Reef Atlantis and The Cove Atlantis.
- These plans must be purchased no later than the day of arrival, before the end of the dinner period, for a minimum stay of 2-nights and for the full duration of the guest stay. Plans begin with dinner on the night of arrival and end with breakfast on the day of departure.
- All persons sharing a room (adults & children) must purchase the same dining plan. Guests 12 years and older are considered adults and are required to purchase the same dining plan as their parents.
- Children 11 and under eat free when dining with parents on a dining plan only. They must select from the children’s menu in restaurants that offer them. Should children choose to order from the full menu, they will be charged at adult retail prices.
- Children ages 6 and older are welcome at 77° West, Casa D’Angelo and Café Martinique, however, neither high chairs nor booster seats are available at these restaurants.
- Dinner reservations are required for 77° West, Bahamian Club, Casa D’Angelo, Carmine’s, Chop Stix, Seafire Steakhouse, Café Martinique, Olives and Virgil’s BBQ. It is strongly recommended that reservations be made in advance of arrival over high-demand travel periods. To avoid the $50.00 per person “no show” fee, reservations must be cancelled by 4pm on the day of the reservation.
- Toll free dining reservations may be made in advance of guest arrival by calling 1.888.526.0386 from the USA or 242-363-3000, extension 29. An active room reservation is required.
- The value of unused meals are non-refundable, may not be redeemed at non-participating restaurants or in conjunction with room service orders.
- To ensure a seamless check-out experience, please request separate checks when dining with persons from other rooms.
- Coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas & juices, iced tea, lemonade and fruit punch are included for both breakfast and dinner. Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and canned or bottled beverages are not included.
- Restaurant hours of operation, openings, restaurant names and participating restaurants are subject to change without notice. Surcharges may apply to some menu items.
- Dining plans are not applicable to groups.
- Not available for reservations booked through the casino.
- Dining attire guidelines exist for all restaurants.
- All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together at the same time and at the same restaurant.
- Please request separate checks when dining with others not on your meal plan.